What is your shipping policy?
- We will use Royal Mail tracked service to send all orders.
- We ship internationally using flat rate shipping costs, which are calculated according to Royal Mail zone rates.
- Please ensure you provide the correct shipping address if it is not the same as your billing address. If your order does not arrive due to this error we can not be held responsible for extra costs incurred.
- Please allow up to 14 days to receive your order. However, we aim to despatch orders within 3 working days.
- We will let you know when your order has been despatched.
- If your order is returned to us by the post office for any reason (unable to deliver or incorrect details) we will resend you your order but you will be responsible for any additional costs.
- If the country you're in has specific taxes and charges we can not be held responsible this payment
What is your returns policy?
- If there is a problem with the pattern or you have changed your mind, we will offer you a full refund within 7 days of purchase with a receipt or proof of purchase (original email or receipt).
- Only applicable on patterns bought through the website and not from another stockist.
- Returns can not be accepted on patterns that are not in a resalable condition i.e. opened or damaged patterns. If the envelope is damaged from being opened this will not be accepted.
- Please contact us via email as soon as you wish to return an item to avoid delay. And we will inform you of details of the return address.
- If there is fault to the product please get in contact immediately to discuss the problem and if you're unhappy, you will be offered a replacement or a full refund.
- We can not be held responsible for damage during transit.
- You're responsible for the cost of return shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless your return is due to a product fault or error on our part. Then the original shipping cost will be included your refund total.
- Refunds will take up to 10 working days, from when the item has been received and checked by us.
- You will be refunded to the original method of payment. We do not offer credit notes.
How does your sizing work?
We are a UK brand so label our patterns with UK sizes.
See size chart below for conversions:
How do I become a stockist?
If you are a store and you want to order wholesale please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Any other questions?
We're constantly updating our blog, so for stitching and making queries check it out for tips and advice.
Or contact us, using our contact form, for more advice and we can create tailored post to your needs.
More tutorials coming soon.
Can you create individual custom patterns?
If you would like a special bespoke pattern just for you then please get in contact using the contact form, or send us an email to email@example.com to give us as much information as possible as to what you require and we will let you know if it is possible. POA.